Are you a coffee lover who can’t start their day without a Starbucks fix? Do you often find yourself wondering which barista makes the best drinks at your local store? Well, wonder no more! In this blog post, we’ll settle once and for all who makes the best Starbucks drinks. From lattes to frappuccinos, and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. So grab a cup of joe and get ready to find out which barista takes home the title of ultimate Starbucks drink maker!
The Different Types of Starbucks Drinks
There are a few different ways to order Starbucks drinks. You can either get a blended drink, iced drink, or hot drink. Blended drinks include the frappuccino and smoothies, iced drinks include Starbucks Refreshers and iced coffees, and hot drinks include lattes and cappuccinos. The best way to decide what drink to get is by knowing what type of drink you want and what flavors you like. For example, if you want a cold drink that is sweet and refreshing, you might want to try the Strawberry Acai Refresher. If you want a hot drink that is rich and flavorful, you might want to try the Caramel Macchiato. No matter what type of drink you are looking for, Starbucks has something for everyone.
The Best Starbucks Drinks
There are a lot of different Starbucks drinks out there. So, which ones are the best? Here is a list of the best Starbucks drinks, based on customer reviews:
- Caramel Macchiato: A rich and creamy espresso drink that is made with steamed milk and topped with caramel sauce.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A fall favorite that is made with steamed milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and espresso. It is then topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte: A sweet and spicy latte that is made with steamed milk, cinnamon dolce syrup, and espresso. It is then topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino: A refreshing frappuccino that is made with vanilla bean ice cream, milk, and espresso. It is then blended together and topped with whipped cream.
- Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino: A fruity frappuccino that is made with strawberry puree, milk, and espresso. It is then blended together and topped with whipped cream and strawberries
The Worst Starbucks Drinks
No one can deny that Starbucks is THE place to go for a quick caffeine fix. However, there are some drinks on the menu that are better left avoided. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the worst Starbucks drinks out there.
- The Venti Caramel Frappuccino: This drink is huge, sickeningly sweet, and loaded with calories. If you’re looking for a sugar rush, this is the drink for you. But if you’re looking for something healthy and refreshing, you should probably steer clear.
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte: This seasonal favorite is loaded with sugar and artificial flavors. If you’re trying to avoid processed foods, this is not the drink for you.
- The White Chocolate Mocha: This rich and creamy drink is full of unhealthy fats and empty calories. If you’re watching your waistline, you should skip this one.
- The Cinnamon Dolce Latte: This drink is excessively sweet and does nothing to help wake you up in the morning. If you’re looking for a balanced cup of coffee, this is not it.
How to Make the Perfect Starbucks Drink
When it comes to Starbucks drinks, there are a few things you need to know in order to make the perfect drink. First, you need to know what size drink you want. Tall, grande, or venti? Second, you need to know your coffee-to-milk ratio. Do you want a strong coffee with a little milk, or a weak coffee with a lot of milk? Third, flavor is important! What kind of syrup do you want in your drink? Vanilla? Mocha? Caramel? Fourth, and finally, don’t forget the whipped cream!
Now that you know the basics, let’s get into how to make the perfect Starbucks drink. For starters, always use fresh milk. If possible, use whole milk for a richer flavor. If you’re using skim milk, be sure to add an extra pump or two of syrup to balance out the watery taste.
Next, it’s time to choose your size. A tall is 12 ounces, a grande is 16 ounces, and a venti is 20 ounces. If you’re not sure which size to get, err on the side of caution and go for the smaller size. You can always add more coffee or milk if needed, but you can’t take it away once it’s in your cup!
Now for the all-important coffee-to-milk ratio. This is completely up to personal preference, but as a general rule of thumb: one part
Starbucks has become a leader in the coffee industry, offering a vast selection of drinks that please all kinds of palates. Whether you are looking for something sweet, bold or classic, there is sure to be something that fits your tastes. With so many options available it can be hard to decide which one is right for you – and that’s why knowing who makes the best Starbucks drinks could be the key to unlocking your perfect beverage. So go out there and explore what Starbucks has to offer!
See More: How do you know state life